Monday 25 January 2010

A New Beginning

I've always thought to myself that one day I would come back to the world of blogging, only semi believing myself. Well, look who was wrong on this occasion.

There is a reason I'm back however.

It's what the name of my blog is based on.

It's the one television programme I would watch if all others were cancelled.

It holds the Guiness World Record for being the longest running Sci-Fi drama ever and I'm so pleased and proud that it still is being made.

The reason is 'Doctor Who'

Obviously.

On the 1st January 2010, The Tenth Doctor regenerated and became The Eleventh. People aren't sure they're going to like the change or like The New Guy walking around in somebody else's Converse. I think he's going to be fantastic. The whole show will be fantastic. Always has. Always will.

The aim of this blog though isn't just to sell the show and advertise it. Trust me, it doesn't need that! It's to experiment and play around with ideas the show puts forward; things it makes me think about.

I could even post some of my story material on here.

Now wouldn't that be a good idea...


PS - The Legal Bit: 'Doctor Who', 'Torchwood', 'The Sarah Jane Adventures' and all related trademarks are the property of the BBC and not my own. The material posted on this blog however, while borrowing ideas and notions from the above is my own. No copywrite infringement is intended or implied. I am but a fan wishing he was part of the world of 'Doctor Who'.

No comments:

Post a Comment