Friday 4 February 2011

SQUEEE!

Been a while since I've posted on here but then I have now been involved with 'Jack and The Beanstalk', 'Babes In The Wood', 'Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs' (yes, I know it should be 'Dwarves' but hey, if the writer spells it 'Dwarfs' in the script I have to run with it) and am currently working on 'Beauty and The Beast' so I've been all panto'd out. Too busy to think outside of a sickly saccharine sweet Disney infested world.

Excuses made, Episode 3 is in the pipeline along with an exclusive trailer for the new fan drama mentioned in a previous post and should be out shortly, hopefully in the next week.

BUT, the most important news, A Journal of Improbable Things: The Podcast is available to download from iTunes. NOW! How exciting is that? Well sod you, it's exciting for me!

You know what you have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment