Wednesday 6 July 2011

What Does This Button Do?

I've returned.

I say that as if I abandoned you in the first place, just ran away from it all, but I didn't.

I promise.

Sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day and before you can say it, I know, I know, time machines can sort of make more time. But no. Mine's not working properly, or at least not feeling itself. I'm inclined not to blame it though.

I've been run ragged with work and such and it's about to happen again so I thought I'd get this out there whilst I had a smidgin of time available to me.

Agatha Christie's 'And Then There Were None' - DONE
Shakespeare's 'Macbeth' - DONE
Script draft of 'Aladdin' - IN PROGRESS
Script draft of Screenplay - IN PROGRESS
Lighting Design for Temple Academy - IN PROGRESS
'The Revenger's Tragedy' - IN REHEARSALS
JOIT: The Podcast Episode 5 - IN THE STUDIO
Twitnic - PENDING (my fault!)

There you are. Keeps you updated a bit at least.

No idea yet what's going to be in Episode 5. Only will know when I open my mouth and say it!

It's likely to cover:

Series 6 Part 1. Probably nothing new added to the debate so I shall keep it short and snappy.

Torchwood: Miracle Day. Fleetingly as I've deliberately avoided spoilers

Big Finish audios. New territory for me to stray into. In the podcast I mean.

Some of your thoughts and ideas. A mailbag of sorts if you will.

Please send in emails (improbablethingspodcast@live.co.uk - I think!), tweets (@JOITPodcast/@rod_henderson) or audio clips (no longer than what, pfft, 3 minutes, I don't know, whatever seems reasonable) as soon as possible please folks. Would love to hear from you!

If it's any consolation, I've missed this and missed you all.

Rx

2 comments:

  1. YAY

    Cant wait, although i may pop you an email about Audio's as its something i would like to get into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! When I've added different things to the podcast like Twubcrawl coverage or Radio Rassilon's input, it not only makes it more interesting but you guys seem to like it more too.

    ReplyDelete