Sunday 21 November 2010

Dreaming of CatBakers

Has just finished listening to Episode 12 of the Radio Rassilon podcast and despite having worked 28 hours almost solidly in one shift, I sat and listened to it as soon as I could. Love their work, and love it even more that they read my bile filled email out! Not genuine bile. To do that would require dousing my laptop in bodily fluids I'm not prepared to expel just now. Just to clarify in case it was taken the wrong way by anybody, I love the podcast and the work of Harry Medium, Leeson Fischer and the legend that is The IAmWilliam. I just thought The IAmWilliam needed to put the lads in their place!

Great podcast for light hearted Doctor Who banter, comedy, debauchery and mean emails sent in to unsuspecting hosts!

Find them on iTunes, Facebook, Twitter (@RadioRassilon) and various other places. Their Local might have seen them recently!

http://radiorassilon.podbean.com/

It's proper evil!

No comments:

Post a Comment