Sunday 7 November 2010

Illness and Sparks

Podcast Episode 1 was due to be finished by now, but alas it has not. Work and various other things have conspired against me to prevent the completion of this new project. Also, I am ill. Nothing serious, but enough to make my voice sound different. I've even recorded an extra disclaimer thing to edit in for if my voice isn't better nearer deadline time. Plus on top of that it has been Guy Fawkes Night over here in the UK so when I've been trying to record bloody explosions have been going off outside my house, so the discalimer includes that to save me having to keep re-recording the same sentences over and over.

On top of that I'm still experimenting with editing techniques and formatting. Trying to work out what feel I want it to have. All very tricky. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment