Monday 22 November 2010

Format Changes...

My podcast is designed to be in support of this very blog, but I'm confusing myself. What do I want the format to be? I know I want to do episode commentaries, but quite often when I sit down to record Episode 1, I'm by myself and I don't think a solo commentary would be terribly interesting for you guys listening.

I want to try and avoid the News Podcast format. Podshock, Radio Free Skaro and the like have this covered. I'm not saying I won't touch on news events, but I don't want to make that the main feature. Other folks have that covered and I don't want to tread on people's toes. But that then begs the question, what do I fill the podcasts with when I'm not doing commentaries?

That's where I throw this open to you. What do you want to listen to?

Get in touch with me on here, on Twitter (@rod_henderson), on the Facebook Page (A Journal of Improbable Things) or email me on improbablethingspodcast@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment