Saturday 16 October 2010

Been A While

As the title suggests, I've not been on here in what I think quantifies as an age. I have however not entirely abandoned the world of blogging. I have just moved, against my better judgement, into the world of micro-blogging. Yes, despite all my protestations, I signed up to Twitter.

You know what's worse?

I'm still on it, and what's more actually like it!

Find me if you like @ www.twitter.com/rod_henderson.

If you like having your time wasted.

I have found however that I get lots of news from it and I'm meeting loads of great new theatre and Doctor Who type folks. In fact, I'm trying something new this afternoon.

Following on from last week, where SFX Magazine (www.twitter.com/sfxmagazine) did a live tweet commentary on the Channel 5 screening of Spiderman 2, I'll be doing one for a Doctor Who story. A live tweet text commentary on one of the following stories:

2nd Doctor - The Mind Robber
3rd Doctor - The Sea Devils
5th Doctor - Resurrection of The Daleks
10th Doctor - The End of Time

So far the votes are fairly suggestive, but it could go either way.

Should possibly think of some things to say so I don't just end up waffling about it...

See you this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment