Sunday 24 October 2010

Tweetamentary

There. Finally come up with a word to describe a text commentary on Twitter. Was that so difficult? Apparantly so.

Planning on doing one last Tweetamentary tomorrow (touch wood) before I run headlong into my research for recording the new feature to be added to this blog: The Journal of Improbable Things - The Podcast.

The theme has been recorded. I say recorded. I actually mean I've taken the 2010 series theme and added a voice over to it. Nifty, huh? Doesn't sound too shabby, but I'll wait to hear your feedback once the first episode has gone out. Hoping to ask the opinions of trusted and learned podcast folks. Podshock will probably be hearing from me. DWO Whocast, The Oodcast, The Eleventh Hour, Chip of Two Minute Time Lord, TMDWP will probably be on there too. All sorts! Loads more probably. Just to see whether there is any interest in what I'll be doing.

Plus, if that's not enough, I'm writing a couple of articles to submit to fanzines. Really need to just bloody well finish one of them and then I can worry about content and editing rather than try to do it as I go.

Back to work now!

Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment