Saturday 16 October 2010

The Sea Devils

Wow. Finished watching and tweeting over the story. I suspect I've used up my tweet limit for this hour with how much I said. I think it was to a degree successful. If I had planned it much earlier in advance and decided what and how I wanted to do things more than just a night ago it might have run smoother.

Some discussion was prompted though. Had a few people from around the world chipping in and I'm so greatful to them. Made it feel like I was doing it for/with someone, not just me boring people. Even though they weren't watching along, most were doing it from memory, using me to remind them of images and freshen the story in their heads. Was very exciting.

Looking forward to the next time! At some point hoping to transcribe my tweets so they're all in one place cos I don't know how long Twitter holds onto them for.

Excellent story. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment